The package includes:
- Overnight stay in spacious and comfortable rooms in an elegant style of Art Deco
- Unique breakfasts with aromatic coffee for a good start of the day at Eleonora Restaurant - a special menu includes a menu of hot dishes served from a live cooking station, a wide selection of home-made products such as cold meats, preserves, bread, a wide selection of traditional products from regional suppliers, Fit buffet - a proposal for people who prefer healthy eating; a wide selection of products also for allergy sufferers, pastries, a sweet buffet with products from our own confectionery.
- A summer feast with Mikołaj Rey. Served dinner with five exquisite dishes and a carefully matched selection of wines, served on the royal table which belonged to Jan III Sobieski - dinner served only on 2nd July, 2022
- Unlimited admission to the Wellness Zone with:
- brine graduation tower with a unique microclimate
- steam baths
- Finnish sauna
- bio sauna
- internal and external jacuzzi
- swimming pool
- A copy of the "Alternative Guide" by Beata Sabała - Zielińska written especially for the Guests of Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge and Guest Relation care
- Wireless internet
A special offer of activities for special occasions (additionally payable) **:
- an elegant picnic basket full of delicacies together with proposals of the most beautiful picnic spots with a view of the Tatra Mountains
- balloon flight
- rafting down the Dunajec River
- bicycle trips around the region with the possibility of renting bikes, including high-class electric bikes
- trips on quads and buggies around the Podhale region
- mountain hikes and walks around Zakopane, different from how you know it already, with a professional guide
- relaxation in thermal baths
- Horse Riding
- special room arrangements, hotel pralines, champagne, floral decorations, relaxing baths and wellbeing sets.
- transfers by hotel van to selected locations
Note: limited offer, the number of packages is limited!
** Offer available by e-mail on request prior to arrival or at the hotel.
We invite you to the Marilor Restaurant for modern and light Polish cuisine with a hint of global inspiration and the wealth of local ingredients.
The restaurant is located in the historic part of Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa - Villa Marilor and is open daily from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Table booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to NABE SPA, where our specialists will select the best treatments and rituals that will improve your well-being and appearance.
Treatments require prior booking by phone: +48 18 20 00 690, by e-mail: email@example.com or at the reception desk of NABE SPA.