The package includes:
- Min 2 nights in comfortable rooms of the selected standard
- Hot drink for a warm welcome based on our own recipe
- Exceptional breakfasts with aromatic coffee for a good start of the day served at Eleonora Restaurant - the special menu includes a selection of hot dishes served from a live cooking station, a wide range of home-made products such as cold cuts, preserves, bread, a rich selection of traditional products from the regional suppliers, a Fit buffet - a proposal for those who prefer a healthy diet; a wide selection of products also for allergy sufferers, baked goods, a candy bar with a selection of products from our confectionery.
- Unlimited access to the Wellness zone - swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi, sauna area with brine graduation tower and gym
- À la carte service and a different lunch set every day (available Monday through Friday) at Marilor proprietary Restaurant (extra charge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
- A copy of the "Alternative Guide" written exclusively by Beata Sabala - Zielińska for guests of Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa
- Concierge and Guest Relation assistance with a special offer of winter activities (excursions within the offer are available for an extra fee. Offer available by email upon request prior to arrival or at the hotel)
- special room arrangements, hotel pralines, champagne, floral decorations, relaxing baths and well-being kits (offer available by e-mail upon request before arrival or at the hotel)
Visit Marilor Restaurant and enjoy modern and light Polish cuisine with a hint of world inspiration and a wealth of local ingredients.
The restaurant is located in the historic part of Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa - Villa Marilor. It is open daily from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Table reservation: email@example.com
We recommend original treatments and rituals at the Nabe Spa. Treatments require a prior reservation by phone: +48 18 20 00 690, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the reception of NABE SPA.