Cancel safely up to 7 days before arrival!
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in comfortable rooms of the selected standard
- Breakfast in Eleonora Restaurant including a card of hot dishes served from the live cooking station, a wide range of products prepared in-house such as cold cuts, preserves, bread, a wide selection of traditional products from regional suppliers, Fit buffet - an offer for those who prefer a healthy diet; a wide range of products for persons who suffer from allergies, sweet buffet with a range of products from our confectionery. We also recommend a safe and comfortable form of breakfast served in your room (option at an extra charge).
- Welcome set of nature-inspired NABE SPA cosmetics
- A copy of the "Alternative Guide" written especially for Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa Guests by Beata Sabała - Zielińska
- Unlimited access to the Wellness area - swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi, sauna area and brine graduation tower and gym
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Concierge and Guest Relations services
- Recreation program prepared in partnership with Active Point, including weekly meetings with recreation animators (at an additional fee, there is a possibility to sign up for sports activities, hiking and biking tours in the country and city tour of the most interesting places in Zakopane, trips on electric bikes and other offers tailored to your possibilities)
- Wireless Internet
Options that are additionally paid:
- SPA treatments in a holistic and elegant NABE SPA
- Holiday Wellbeing VIP SPA - possibility to book an exclusive VIP room for several people large, intimate groups with a special package of treatments
- Room service
- Underground garage
- Parking lot
- Possibility to buy a picnic basket 180 zł/basket
- transfers to your chosen locations using a luxury Van, according to the current price list
We invite you to the original NABE SPA - a place of holistic care and relaxation inspired by the energy of nature.
*The treatments require a prior reservation at the NABE SPA reception desk under +48 18 20 22400 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Given the current situation in the country, we would like to inform you that we have put in place procedures to protect our Guests and employees and to follow all the recommendations of the relevant national authorities to minimize the risk of contamination and spread of coronavirus.
For the sake of your safety, meals will be served in a safe arrangement in the restaurants.