The package includes:
- Min. 2 nights stay in spacious and comfortable rooms decorated in elegant Art Deco style.
- A sweet surprise from the hotel’s pastry
- Exceptional breakfasts with aromatic coffee for a good start of the day at Eleonora Restaurant and its green terrace – a special menu includes a selection of hot dishes served from the live cooking station, a wide range of home-made products such as cured meats, preserves, baked goods, a rich selection of traditional products from the regional suppliers, a Fit buffet – a proposal for those preferring healthy nutrition; a wide selection of products also for allergy sufferers, baked goods, a sweet buffet with a selection of products from the hotel’s own pastry shop.
- Unlimited access to the Wellness Zone featuring:
- outdoor relaxation area with loungers and outdoor Jacuzzis.
- a brine graduation tower with a unique microclimate
- steam baths
- Finnish sauna
- indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi
- swimming pool
- A copy of the “Alternative Guide” written by Beata Sabała-Zielińska exclusively for guests of Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge and Guest Relations
Special activity offer and setting for special occasions (extra charge applies)**:
- an elegant picnic basket full of delicacies and recommendations for the most beautiful picnic spots overlooking the Tatra Mountains
- a balloon flight
- a rafting trip down the Dunajec river
- bicycle tours across the region with the possibility of renting bicycles, including high-end electric bicycles
- quad and buggy tours of the Podhale region
- guided mountain hikes and walks in Zakopane you have never seen.
- relaxation in the thermal baths
- horse riding
- special room arrangements, hotel pralines, champagne, floral decorations, relaxing baths, and well-being kits
- hotel shuttle transfers to selected destinations
** Offer available by email upon request before arrival or at the hotel. Please contact our Guest Relations at email@example.com
Visit Marilor Restaurant and enjoy modern and light Polish cuisine with a hint of world inspiration and a wealth of local ingredients.
The restaurant is located in the historic part of Nosalowy Park Hotel & Spa - Villa Marilor. It is open daily from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Table reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit NABE SPA and let our specialists wrecommend the best treatments and rituals to improve your well-being and looks this summer.
Treatments require prior booking at +48 18 20 00 690, e-mail at email@example.com, or at the NABE SPA reception.